These Regulations enter into force on July 1, 2021
- The Regulations define the rules for using the website phenix.eu (hereinafter: the website), i.e. the service provided electronically by the administrator of the portal Phenix company located at ul. Kierbedzia 4, 00-728 Warszawa, entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, KRS number: 0000008137, NIP number: 5213103347.
1a. To use the website, it is necessary to have devices that allow the use of Internet resources and a web resource browser that allows you to display websites.
- The user is obliged to comply with the website regulations.
- The Foundation allows you to post comments under some of the texts presented on the website. Posting a comment does not require providing information about the commenter or prior registration.
3a. The website has an anti-spam filter that blocks comments containing URLs from being published. Blocked comments are reviewed regularly, and if blocked inadvertently – published immediately. In the case of no comment on the website, please contact us at email@example.com within one week of placing the comment. After this period, it may be irretrievably deleted.
- The website user / user publishes comments on his own behalf and solely at his own risk.
- It is unacceptable for users to post comments:
contrary to generally applicable law;
calling for discrimination or hatred, in particular on the grounds of race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation;
containing vulgar or offensive content;
containing content unrelated to the topic of the website, including advertising content;
which may infringe the personal rights of third parties;
spam (a large number of comments with the same or similar content);
dangerous for the proper functioning of devices or IT systems, in particular containing links that threaten the security of the proper functioning of devices or IT systems.
- The company reserves the right to remove comments inconsistent with the regulations.
- The company does not disclose the website users’ data in any form to other entities, unless it is done with their express consent or at the request of authorized state authorities for the purposes of their proceedings.
- The company makes every effort to ensure the proper operation of the website, but informs that in the event of a failure, regardless of its cause, there is a possibility of loss of collected data or disruption of data transmission to the website.
- The company reserves the right to disable the website or limit the possibility of posting comments.
- The regulations are valid from the moment of publication. The company reserves the right to make changes to the regulations. The changes become effective upon their publication on the website.
- Disruptions in the functioning of the website may be reported via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). Applications will be considered by the Company on an ongoing basis within no more than 14 days. The company reserves the right to leave the report unanswered if it concerns dysfunctions resulting from ignorance or non-compliance with the regulations. Comments and questions about the site can be submitted via e-mail.