Information about the announcement Deadline for submitting bids until August 24, 2020 Number of the announcement 1255146 Status of the announcement Current place and method of submitting bids Description of the method of preparing bids
- The contractor has the right to submit only one offer, alone or as a representative of the company. The offer of the Contractor who submits more than one offer will be rejected.
- The offer must contain:
a.the name and address of the tenderer,
b. the date of preparation,
c. offer validity date,
- The offer should be made in writing (by hand, on a typewriter or in the form of a computer printout), in legible writing.
- The offer must be prepared in Polish or English. Each document included in the offer and drawn up in a different foreign language must be submitted together with its translation into Polish, certified by the Contractor.
- The offer must be signed by the Contractor. The offer and all attachments, statements and documents requiring the Contractor’s signature must be signed by persons authorized to represent the Contractor in business transactions, in accordance with the registration act and statutory requirements.
- Sending the offer by electronic means is treated as submitting a signed offer.
- If the offer and attachments, declarations and documents are signed by a person or persons acting on the basis of a power of attorney, the offer should be accompanied by the appropriate power of attorney in the original form or a copy certified to be true to the original by a notary public.
- Any corrections to the content of the offer must be made legibly and bear the signature of the person signing the offer.
- Documents are submitted in the form of an original or a copy certified to be true to the original by the Contractor. The contracting authority may request the presentation of the original or a notarized copy of the document only if the copy of the document submitted by the Contractor is illegible or raises doubts as to its authenticity.
Method of submitting offers, withdrawing offers, making changes to the submitted offers.
- The offer should be submitted to the design office or the seat of the Ordering Party in Warsaw at ul. Kierbedzia 4, Warsaw (00-728) until August 24, 2020, by 10.00, send by post to the address of the registered office or send by e-mail to the address email@example.com within this period.
- An offer submitted after the deadline is considered invalid.
- The offer should cover the entire scope of the inquiry.
- The Contractor shall bear the consequences of submitting an offer contrary to the above-mentioned description.
- The Contractor may introduce changes, corrections and supplements to the submitted offer, provided that the Ordering Party will be notified of this before the deadline for submitting the offers. Notification of the introduction of changes must be submitted according to the same requirements.
- The contractor has the right to withdraw from the procedure by submitting a written notification before the deadline for submission of tenders.
- The contracting authority also reserves the right to cancel the procedure or to end the procedure without making a choice without giving a reason. E-mail address to which the offer should be firstname.lastname@example.org Contact person regarding the advertisement Robert Zawada Telephone number of the person authorized to contact regarding the advertisement + 48 601 999 999 Short description of the subject of the contract The subject of this contract is the delivery of equipment for Department B + R and adaptation of the hall for this purpose.
The order is to be carried out for the purposes of the project “Creation of the R&D Department at Phenix sp. Z o.o. to design car seats and research new safety solutions ”; application for co-financing submitted under Measure 1.2 Research and development activity of enterprises implemented under the Regional Operational Program of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship for 2014-2020. Category of the announcement: Deliveries Sub-category of the announcement: Other deliveries Place of the order execution Province: mazowieckie Poviat: Radom City: Radom Description of the subject of the contract Purpose of the contract
The order is to be carried out for the purposes of the project “Creation of the R&D Department at Phenix sp. Z o.o. to design car seats and research new safety solutions ”; application for co-financing submitted under Measure 1.2 Research and development activity of enterprises implemented under the Regional Operational Program of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship for 2014-2020.
Proceedings conducted in the form of an inquiry. The request for proposal is carried out in accordance with the principle of competitiveness set out in the Guidelines of 19 July 2017 on the eligibility of expenditure under the European Regional Development Fund, the European Social Fund and the Cohesion Fund for 2014-2020.